Monday 15 November 2010

Views from my kitchen window






































I'm looking at how light helps create a mood so in the name of research I've been taking some photos out of my kitchen window. Even though the whole idea was to see what a difference light can make I'm still surprised by how diverse these look.

This  made me think about what time of day to use for the different scenes in my script. For example, morning can signify rebirth & new possibilities whilst evening can be more melancholy. Conversely in stories like Human Traffic the evening signifies a release from the grind of daily life and the advent of an exciting alternative nighttime lifetime full of much more exciting possibilities.

I'll need to pay attention to time of day and also season and weather when trying to create a specific mood in my animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment